The Importance of Providing the Best Brain Nutrition for Your Child
Give your child a head start with Promil Gold Four, our only milk with breakthrough brain-boosting α-Lipids (Alpha-Lipids).
In these times of fast-paced information, it can be hard to stay on top of trends, especially when it comes to nutrition. However, there’s one area that doctors seem to agree with: the importance of early childhood nutrition.
90% of the brain develops before the age of 5. As such, the years preceding this age serve as a golden window of opportunity that parents should maximize so they can help ensure children's optimal brain development. After all, we want to raise engaged and inquisitive learners. You can set your child up for success at school, on the playground, and in the years beyond, by providing them with advanced nutrition with Promil Gold Four.
Promil Gold Four is the only milk with breakthrough, brain-boosting α-Lipids (Alpha-Lipids), a unique ingredient that includes the five major phospholipids needed for advanced brain development. No other time is as crucial in brain development as the time before age of 5. α-Lipids help speed up brain connections by up to 100x faster through myelination, so you can be sure your child is fully equipped to think fast.
Promil Gold Four’s α-Lipids support brain development alongside other brain nutrients, such as:
● DHA – supports the maintenance of normal brain function
● Choline - supports vital bodily functions, including cognitive development
● Lutein -supports cognitive development and protects against the hazards of blue light from the use of electronic devices
Not all milk brands are created equal. It is important to know the ingredients of your milk and how it can affect your child’s growth. Aside from having the most number of brain nutrients, Promil Gold Four also has no added sucrose to promote healthy weight gain and avoid dental caries.
AlphaMoms know how important it is to provide their child with the right nutrition for their developing brain, and no other milk brand can provide the same benefits that Promil Gold Four does.
But don’t just take our word for it. AlphaMom Georgina Wilson shares how Promil Gold Four has helped her AlphaKid, Archie, stay ahead and develop into the active and fast thinker he is today.
• Early childhood brain development has lifelong impact. Arizona PBS: Arizona State University. https://azpbs.org/2017/11/early-childhood-brain-development-lifelong-impact/
• Legarde M. Health benefits of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA Pharmco). Res. 1999 Sep: 40(3)205.6
• Zeisel SH. Choline: an essential nutrition for humans. Nutrition. 2000:16(7/8):669-71.
• Vishwanathan R. Kuchan MJ, Sen S. Johnson EJ. Lutein and preterm infants with decreased concentrations of brain carotenoids. JPGN.2014.59(5).659.65.