Bonakid Pre-School 3+: Your Child’s Invisible Immunity Armor
The Triple Boost Formula supports and strengthens your child’s existing immune system to protect them from infections and diseases.
Mommies, we all know that keeping our children healthy is one of our priorities as parents, ‘di ba? It’s natural to want to do everything you can to keep your kids from getting sick.
And remember, germs can hide in many different places, including inside the house! Even if your child spends most of the time at home, they can still come into contact with germs and get sick. So your child needs to always have a strong immune system, even if they aren’t leaving the house.
This is why the Immunity nutrients from the Triple Boost Formula are there – to help give your child’s immune system a boost and make sure they have Laban ng Katawan! But why is keeping your child’s immune system as strong as possible so important?
Why Children Need Strong Immune Systems
Children are more likely to get sick than adults. This is because their immune system is still developing, and is not as good at fighting off diseases, while an adult’s immune system is already fully developed. Because of this, your child is much more likely to get sick.(1) Experts still don’t know at exactly what age the immune system is fully developed, but your child’s immune system will be developing until they are around 18 years old.(2)
Since their immune system is always developing, its important that your Batang may Laban has a strong immune system so they can recover faster when they get sick and they can spend less time in bed and more time running and playing. A healthy immune system will also help make sure they are less likely to get sick later on(1) so they will be less affected by many of the most common illnesses of children like colds, ear infections, or the flu.(3)
How to Boost the Immune System
One of the best ways to give your child a strong immune system is by making sure they get all the vitamins and minerals they need with a balanced diet.(4)
Growing up milks like Bonakid Pre-School 3+ can also provide your child with many of the vitamins and minerals like Zinc, Vitamin C, and Selenium, that will keep their immune system as strong as possible. This will help keep them healthy, whether they’re playing indoors or outside.
A single serving of Bonakid Pre-School 3+ can provide a large portion of your child’s daily vitamin requirements, including:
- 30% of their daily Vitamin A requirement
- 40% of their daily Vitamin C requirement
- 40% of their daily Vitamin D requirement
- 25% of their daily Zinc requirement
- 20% of their daily Selenium requirement
Want to learn more about how these vitamins and minerals help your child stay healthy? Check out our guide to a putting together a healthy diet for your child!
With the help of the Immunity Support nutrients found in the Triple Boost Formula, you can help make sure your child stays healthy and free of disease so they can grow up to have Laban Ng Katawan!
- Simon AK, Hollander GA, et al. Evolution of the immune system in humans from infancy to old age. Proc Biol Sci. 2015; 282(1821): 20143085.
- Georgountzou GA, Papadopoulos NG. Postnatal immune development: From birth to adulthood. Front Immunol. 2016; 8:957.
- Queensland Government. Common childhood illnesses: what you need to know, what vaccinations your child needs and what to do if your child gets sick. Queensland Health. https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-events/news/common-childhood-illnesses-sickness-bugs-prevention-vaccination-treatment-hygiene-daycare-kindy. Published 2020. Accessed February 22, 2021.
- Calder PC, Krauss-Etschmann S, et al. Early nutrition and immunity – progress and perspectives. B J Nutr. 2006; 96:774-790.