Help Your Batang may Laban Stay Focused
To provide parents with the knowledge on how to make sure their children can stay focused and motivated on their activities (school and non-school related).
Mommies, ngayong 3+ na ang iyong anak, minsan nahihirapan talaga sila to stay focused whether it’s focusing on an assignment or on other activities.
Pero kahit mahirap, kailangan natin silang tulungan so they can be focused! Staying focused and finishing their activities will definitely help them grow up to become a Batang May Laban! Keep reading to see some tips that you can use to help your child concentrate.
Get them ready to focus
Malaking tulong talaga ang mga routine para sa iyong anak! Schedule a regular time of day for them to do activities that they need to focus on like reading, attending class, or doing homework. This way, they will know when they need to pay attention, and will be able to prepare themselves to focus! You can also help them get ready by making sure they work in a room with no other distractions like toys or screens.1
Create small tasks
Your child can sometimes have a hard time concentrating because they get overwhelmed with big tasks. You can help them focus by breaking big tasks into smaller and easier ones.1 For example, instead of telling them to finish their homework, you can have them just do one task at a time! This is a great way to give your child confidence to do more things just one step at a time.
And remember moms, most young children can only focus on a task for 5 – 20 minutes before needing a break!2
Make sure they get enough rest
Your child will only be able to concentrate on their tasks if they have enough energy! You can give them Plus in Energy by letting them take short naps during the day. Napping for 10 – 20 minutes can help your child get more energy and can help them concentrate more easily.3
Protect them from sickness
Siyempre hindi makaka-focus ang iyong anak kung sakitin siya! Vitamins and minerals like Vitamins A, C, D, Zinc, and Selenium can all help your child fight germs and bacteria.4,5 Give them Plus in Immunity by making sure they have all these vitamins so they don’t get sick. Bonakid Pre-School 3+ is especially made for children 3+ and contains these essential vitamins, so you can focus on helping your child become a Batang May Laban.
Get your child ready to focus on any task, so they can grow up to be a Batang May Laban! And make sure they get Plus in Growth, Plus in Energy, and Plus in Immunity by giving them Bonakid Pre-School 3+!
- Oxford Learning. Fighting For Focus: How to Help your Child Focus in School (And at Home). Available from: https://www.oxfordlearning.com/how-to-help-child-focus-in-school/ [Accessed 30 Jul 2021].
- Howard JM. Tips for Helping Your Child Focus and Concentrate. Available from: https://www.pbs.org/parents/thrive/tips-for-helping-your-child-focus-and-concentrate [Accessed 30 Jul 2021].
- OnlineSchools.org. The Science of Taking a Break. Available from: https://www.onlineschools.org/science-of-study-breaks/ [Accessed 30 Jul 2021].
- Childs CE, Calder PC, Miles EA. Diet and immune function. Nutrients. 2019; 11(8):1933.
- Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and immune function. Nutrients. 2017; 9(11):1211.