How Bonakid Pre-School 3+’s Triple Boost Formula Gives Your Child Laban ng Katawan
Why having laban ng katawan is crucial for the modern Filipino child. Triple Boost Formula is the perfect recipe for giving your child laban ng katawan.
Mommies, ano ba talaga ang Laban ng Katawan? Your child has Laban ng Katawan if they have a powerful immune system, can grow big and strong, and have all the energy needed to play and learn.
To help your child achieve Laban ng Katawan, you need to give them a balanced diet, make sure they get plenty of sleep and play, and give them Bonakid Pre-School 3+, the growing up milk that has the nutrients that they need!
Giving them Bonakid Pre-School 3+ is one of the best ways to make sure your child gets Laban ng Katawan because of its Triple Boost Formula, packed with Immunity, Growth, and Energy nutrients.
Let’s take a look at how Laban ng Katawan and the Triple Boost Formula can help your child face any challenge!
One of the most important things we need to be concerned with today is keeping our immunity strong. Making sure your child has a strong immune system can help prevent coughs, colds, and other common illnesses of children.
Your child needs a wide variety of vitamins and minerals to boost their immune system. All these vitamins make sure they can stay healthy and fight off sicknesses.(1)
This is why the Triple Boost Formula contains immunity-boosting vitamins and minerals like Vitamins A, C, D, Zinc, and Selenium. All of these vitamins and minerals will allow your child to build a stronger Laban ng Katawan and stay healthy!
It’s really amazing to watch your child grow up, right mommies?
One important parts of growing up is getting bigger and stronger. But growing up also means learning new skills and talents.
Remember that the first few years of life are when your child most quickly learns new skills.(2) Running and jumping, drawing, riding a tricycle and throwing and catching are just some of the things that your child will be able to learn.(3)
But your child also needs adequate nutrition to learn these skills.(4) Your child also needs nutrition to grow tall, and develop strong bones and muscles.
The Triple Boost Formula is full of growth nutrients that can help your child grow big and strong, learn new skills, and be prepared for any physical challenges that come their way. Whether it’s learning to dance or playing a sport, make sure your child has Laban ng Katawan with the Triple Boost Formula!
Having Laban ng Katawan means your child will always have the energy they need to face any challenge.
When your kids need energy, it’s time to turn to the B Vitamins! The B Vitamins are what allow your child to turn the food they eat into energy!(5)
But some of them, like Vitamin B12, are also important brain vitamins. Vitamin B12 helps make sure your child’s brain grows properly. It can also give them more energy for school by helping them focus and pay attention in class.(6)
This is why the Triple Boost Formula contains Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, and B12. These vitamins can give your child the energy they need to run and play as much as they want to, and they also help your child’s brain develop properly, and help them learn more in school. Ang galing, noh?
With Bonakid Pre-School 3+ and its Triple Boost Formula, you can help give your Batang may Laban the Laban ng Katawan they need to conquer any challenge that comes their way!
- Childs CE, Calder PC, Miles EA. Diet and immune function. Nutrients. 2019; 11(8):1933.
- raisingchildren.net.au. Child development: The first five years. Australian Government Department of Social Services. https://raisingchildren.net.au/newborns/development/understanding-development/development-first-five-years. Published 2020. Accessed February 11, 2021.
- Children’s Bureau. Why the first 5 years of child development are so important. Children’s Bureau. https://www.all4kids.org/news/blog/why-the-first-5-years-of-child-development-are-so-important/. Published 2020. Accessed Febfruary 11, 2021.
- Zulkarnaen Z. The influence of nutritional status on gross and fine motor skills development in early childhood. Asian Soc Sci. 2019; 15(5):75.
- Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health. B Vitamins. Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/vitamins/vitamin-b/. Accessed January 18, 2021.
- Venkatramanan S, Armata IE, Strupp BJ, et al. Vitamin B-12 and cognition in children. Adv Nutr. 2016; 7(5):879-888.